The 10th grade enriched social studies class has a project called the historical portfolio that’s due by the end of the first semester. It is basically a conglomeration of various history-related essays. The project is very open-ended with how the information is presented. I decided to make mine in the format of a magazine.
This project took the entirety of my winter break that year to complete, and it hopefully it shows in the finished product.
Here is, nearly ad verbatim, the table of contents page from the project.
- Timeline: Top Twenty Events
- Obituary and Eulogy: Tesla, 86
- Interview: Wernher von Braun
- Film Analysis: The Pianist
- Book Synthesis: Three Book Essay
- Main Event: Einstein
- Painting Analysis: Upwards
- What If?: Tesla
- Snapshot and Dedication: The Editor